Monday, July 28, 2008

Lace Earrings


I saw Emily of Black Apple mention these earrings, loved them and then forgot all about them. Well, I was wandering around at the flea market and saw this small tablecloth. It was kind of horrible and there was something which looked like blood spattered at one edge... But it cost only €1, so I bought it. I took out the lace circles ( and threw away the bloody(?) ones). I sew some together to form different shapes and sprayed them with hairspray to harden them. This might not be the standard way of doing this... But aren't they lovely? They also smell kind of nice because of the hairspray. The only problem is that since they are so light they tend to slip away from the hook part. Only thing I can think is to glue it shut. Or maybe put in some beads to make them heavier, like in the original.

1 comment:

  1. Hei! Eikö kukaan ole sanonut mitään noista korvakoruista.Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...